Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Me and Mac

Mac and me is a really long Coke commercial about an alien people who die without this vital beverage. The creators apparently thought they could put a kid in a wheelchair and avoid criticism for such hilariously blatant product placement. Fuck that! Not much about this movie makes much sense and I can see little reason for creating it other than to sell coke. I also think the "Mac" is for McDonald's you don't have to think so but then explain what the fuck this is:

This is like half the movie. I mean commercial. Anyway it was a bad movie and a fucking great commercial. I already have 2 twelve packs of Coke and have eaten at Sir Donald's 8 times...and I watched the movie last night. If you were considering purchasing or waching this movie I would recomend it. Or you can watch this summary made by a total freak. I don't usually like yotube remixes but this one is the shit tops.

3 comments:

jrn said...

this is the best blog in all of blogistan. and i don't care what you say i still want to hang out with you now that i'm back from japanistan. i can't believe you unearthed mac and me. you are a true hero.

Joe Taylor said...

I'm with Shortbus, this blog kicks ass. For some reason it makes me want to submurge myself in a lake, and then learn to spell. I do however have some advice. Two words, "NINJA WEEK".

Lizz said...

umm, i never watched this movie in the nineteen hundreds and eighties, but after reading your blog & watching the videos i think coke/mcd's thought that they could make a really amazing commercial about an alien because ET was such an amazing hit.
pathetic.
i did really like how the alien family was swaying around like drunkards when they were swearing in as US citizens. we used to take anyone back in the 80s i guess.